Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Entry (Friday, 19-Mar-2010)

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. If you don't know already, I am driving cross-country from Montgomeryville, PA to San Diego, CA. This is my first blog and I am very excited to share my trip with you! Here are all the stops I am making on the way:

Shenandoah National Park, VA
Point Pleasant, WV
Mammoth Cave National Park, KY
St. Louis, MO
Junction City, KS
Boulder, CO
Santa Fe, NM
Sedona, AZ
Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Cabazon, CA

I ended up leaving this past Friday (19-Mar-2010) due to having more to do to prepare for my move than expected. Luckily, my itinerary didn't suffer too badly as a result.

Today (Saturday, 20-Mar-2010) is the first day I have internet access so I apologize for the delay!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment